- Constructed in 16-gauge steel.
- Prevents cables from sagging when running front to rear.
- Universal design compatible with both racks and cabinets.
- Cable pass-through holes are evenly spaced.
- Easily mounts to EIA mounting rails.
- Cable tie-off slots help keep cables managed.
- Requires two pairs of mounting rails to install.
- Requires mounting hardware.
- Finished in textured RAL9005 black powder paint finish.
- TAA-compliant for GSA Schedule purchases.
- RoHS and REACH compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Data subject to change without notice.