- UL File # E65324
- CSA Cert. # LR21001
Share this Product
The HDME is ideal for housing network access equipment in harsh environments such as a factory floor. The HDME features a sealed cabinet with included gland plates for the installation of filter fans. The UL and CSA tested NEMA ratings provide outstanding protection against dust and air contaminants.
- Front and rear solid doors include an installed gland plate for cooling options. Doors open to 135°. Window door option available.
- Reinforced top panel with provisions for optional HDMELB lifting eye bolts.
- Frames can be joined together with an optional joining kit.
- A black, cellular neoprene gasket provides tight and secure seal protection from moisture, dust and air contaminants.
- Available in 42U and 47U mounting heights.
- Available 24" wide. 31.5" is available as a special order.
- Available in 31.5" and 39.37" overall depths.
- Includes adjustable depth mount rails.
- Cabinet frame, doors and side panels are constructed in 14-gauge mild steel.
- Square hole 19" mounting rails are constructed in 12-gauge mild steel, include rack unit indicators, and are Zinc-plated to provide superior surface areas for equipment grounding.
- Tested to 1,500 lbs (680 kg).
- NEMA Rated for UL 508A Type 12 and CSA Type 12. Complies with NEMA Type 12 and IEC 60529 IP54.
- Lift-tested to 900 lbs (408 kg) of equipment load when used with our HDMELB lifting eye bolts.
- Grounding studs are provided on the frame as well as side panels and doors. The front and rear studs on the cabinet frame conform to PET.
- Finished in textured RAL9005 black powder paint. Also available in textured light gray upon request.
- Meets PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance requirements.
- TAA-compliant for GSA Schedule purchases.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America within an ISO 9001:2015 certified facility.
- Welded steel frame with factory-installed nylon levelling feet, ground studs, and mounting points for optional casters.
- Two (2) pairs of adjustable depth EIA compliant square hole punched mounting rails.
- Two (2) solid removable side panels.
- Two (2) solid doors with
- one (1) installed gland plate
- one (1) die-cast locking swing handle
- Two (2) door keys
- One (1) solid top panel.
- Two (2) bottom panels with gland plates
- Four (4) levelling feet
- Starter pack of CAGKIT1032-50 screws
- Climate Control
- Tamper Resistant Screws
- Frame Joining Kit
- Rack and Cabinet Stem Casters
- 10-32 Mounting Hardware
- Universal Rack Shelf
- Rack Mount Locking Storage Drawer
- Adjustable Depth Shelf
- Power Distribution Units (PDUs)
- Vertical Cable Tray
- Bonding Wire Kits
- Copper Bonding Busbar
- Rack Panels
- Liquid-Tight Cordgrips (Nylon)
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|Part No.||Overall Dimensions||Rack||Usable Mounting Dimensions||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
Compatible Filter Fan Specifications
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|Filter Fan||Exhaust Filter||Cutout Dimensions||Colour||Voltage||Power||Airflow||Max. Static Pressure||Part#||Mating Exhaust Filter|
|Part No.||Part No.||Height||Width||(CFM)||(Airflow = 0)||Quantity||Price||Buy Now||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|PF65000T12BK||PFA60000BK||12.00||12.00||Black||115V||90W||230||74 Pa||6||$595.291||Buy Now||3||$130.180||Buy Now|
|PF65000T12BK230||PFA60000BK||12.00||12.00||Black||230V||150W||230||74 Pa||3||$638.550||Buy Now||3||$130.180||Buy Now|
|PF66000T12BK||PFA60000BK||12.00||12.00||Black||115V||160W||295||134 Pa||6||$681.887||Buy Now||3||$130.180||Buy Now|
|PF66000T12BK230||PFA60000BK||12.00||12.00||Black||230V||150W||295||134 Pa||1||$723.047||Buy Now||3||$130.180||Buy Now|
|PF67000T12BK||PFA60000BK||12.00||12.00||Black||115V||195W||368||187 Pa||32||$1,027.493||Buy Now||3||$130.180||Buy Now|
|PF67000T12BK230||PFA60000LG||12.00||12.00||Black||230V||214W||368||187 Pa||10||$1,110.523||Buy Now||2||$138.505||Buy Now|
Data subject to change without notice.
Tags: Edge Computing