- UL File # E65324
- CSA Cert. # LR21001
- CE Declaration
Share this Product
- Designed to house the following safety disconnect equipment:
- ABB Controls flange-mounted variable depth operating mechanism for disconnect switches and circuit breakers. Cable version for circuit breakers also available.
- Allen Bradley 1494V and 1494U variable depth flange mounted disconnect switches and circuit breaker mechanisms.
- C-H Westinghouse C361 variable depth flange mounted disconnect switches and C371 circuit breaker operators, and also Flex-Shaft™ handle mechanism for circuit breakers. Use Cutler Hammer NEMA 4 rated operating handles to maintain NEMA 4 integrity.
- General Electric Type STDA flange handles and variable depth operating mechanism for disconnect switches and circuit breakers. Also Spectra-Flex™ cable operators for circuit breakers.
- Siemens I-T-E Max-Flex™ flange mounted variable depth handles for disconnect switches and circuit breakers. Use handle for NEMA 4.
- Square D class 9422 disconnect switches with flange-mounted variable depth operating mechanisms or cable mechanisms and Class 9422 flange-mounted variable depth operating mechanisms or cable mechanisms for circuit breakers. SN4 enclosures will not accept Square D Class 9422 bracket-mounted disconnect devices, 9422TG1 or TG2 devices.
- Refer to the Type 4 Wallmount Selection Guide.
- UL 508A Type 3R, 4
- CSA Type 3R, 4
- Complies with
- NEMA Type 3R, 4, 12
- IEC 60529, IP66
- Appropriate components are required to maintain these standards.
- Formed 14 gauge steel.
- Continuously welded seams.
- Larger sizes include door and body stiffeners.
- Welded brackets provide for enclosure mounting.
- Formed lip on door and enclosure exclude flowing liquids and contaminants.
- Cutouts and holes are provided to suit the flange handle operating mechanism.
- Continuously hinged doors may be removed by pulling the stainless steel hinge pin.
- Door is secured with easily operated stainless steel clamps.
- Cover interlock bracket is welded to the door.
- Collar studs are provided for mounting inner panels.
- A removable 12 gauge inner panel is included.
- Seamless poured-in place gasket.
- A bonding stud is provided on the door and a grounding stud is provided in the enclosure.
- A literature pocket is provided for the inside of the door.
- Disconnects and operating mechanisms are not provided with the enclosure, and must be ordered separately from the manufacturer.
- Additional Inner Panels
- Door Stop Kit
- Floor Stand Kit
- Enclosure Stabilizers
- Drip Shield Kit
- Door Clamping Hardware
- Window Kits
- Climate Control
- General Accessories
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|Enclosure||Inner Panel||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
Data subject to change without notice.
Tags: 1447, NEMA 4, Type 4, wallmount, disconnect, mild steel, ABB Controls, Allen Bradley, 1494V, 1494U, C-H Westinghouse, C361, C371, General Electric, STDA, Siemens, Max-Flex, Square D, 9422, switch, circuit breaker