Share this Product
- Designed for use as instrument enclosures, electric, hydraulic or pneumatic control housings, electrical junction boxes or terminal wiring enclosures.
- Provides protection where equipment may be hosed down or otherwise be very wet, or in outdoor applications for full weather protection.
- UL 508A Type 3R, 4, 12 and 13
- CSA Type 3R, 4, 12 and 13
- Complies with
- NEMA Type 3R, 4, 12 and 13
- IEC 60529, IP66
- Body formed from 16 or 14 gauge steel. Covers are formed from 14 gauge steel.
- Smooth, continuously welded seams without knockouts, cutouts or holes.
- Welded brackets provide for enclosure mounting.
- Continuous hinged cover is secured with stainless steel clamps and screws.
- Stainless steel continuous hinge on door may be removed by pulling the stainless steel hinge pin.
- Seamless poured-in place gasket.
- All models larger than 4" x 4" include a removable 14 gauge inner panel.
- Internal threaded weld studs are provided for mounting inner panels.
- A bonding stud is provided on the door and a grounding stud is provided in the enclosure.
- Cover and enclosure are phosphatized, finished in recoatable smooth ANSI 61 gray powder coating.
- Removable inner panel is finished in white powder coating.
- Additional Inner Panels
- Terminal Kit Assemblies
- Swing Panel Kit
- Door Clamping Hardware
- Junction Box Quick Release Clamp
- Junction Box Padlock Kit
- Climate Control
- General Accessories
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|Enclosure||Panel||With Inner Panel||Without Inner Panel|
|Part No.||H||W||D||H||W||Quantity||Price||Buy Now||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|1414N4PHA||4.00||4.00||3.00||no panel||198||$90.086||Buy Now|
Data subject to change without notice.