Share this Product
- Rated 100-240VAC (TUV), 120-240VAC (UL), 10 A, 50/60 Hz and designed for use with IEC power cords.
- All-metal housing. Case is made of tough extruded aluminum with a black powder-coated steel cover.
- Available with either rocker type on/off switch with green light or a green pilot light to indicate power on.
- Mounting feet with keyhole slots allow temporary work station mounting if desired.
- One IEC 320 - C14 inlet, and 4, 5, 6 or 8 IEC 320 - C13 outlets.
- Includes 10A circuit breaker to prevent accidental line overload.
- cULus Listed UL 62368-1 (2nd Edition), 2014-12-01, and CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 62368-1-14 (2nd Edition)
- TÜV-SUD Certified to EN 62368-1:2014/A11:2017, and IEC 62368-1:2014 (2nd Edition)
- TÜV-SUD tested for EMC Compliance to EN 55032:2012 (CISPR 32:2012) & EN 55024:2010 (CISPR 24:2010).
- CE compliant to the European Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU.
- CE compliant to the European EMC Directive 2014/30/EU.
- UKCA compliant to British Electrical Equipment (Safety) Regulations 2016 (S.I. 2016/1101)
- UKCA compliant to British Electromagnetic Compatibility Regulations 2016 (S.I. 2016/1091)
- TAA compliant for GSA Schedule purchases.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|Illuminated||Illuminated||Overall Dimensions||Outlet||Outlet||Inlet||Illuminated On/Off Switch Part#||Illuminated Light Only Part#|
|On/Off Switch||Light Only||Quantity||Price||Buy Now||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|Part No.||Part No.||Height||Width||Length||Qty||Type||Type|
|1581H4||1581T4||2.33||2.13||10.18||4||C13||C14||2050||$86.435||Buy Now||364||$86.435||Buy Now|
|1581H5||1581T5||2.33||2.13||11.75||5||C13||C14||180||$92.009||Buy Now||252||$92.009||Buy Now|
|1581H6||1581T6||2.33||2.13||13.36||6||C13||C14||940||$97.584||Buy Now||161||$97.584||Buy Now|
|1581H8||1581T8||2.33||2.13||16.51||8||C13||C14||406||$103.159||Buy Now||570||$103.159||Buy Now|
Replacement Mounting Foot (One Foot)
Data subject to change without notice.